Download the Android app here: http://mymoto.com.ng/download/obd-android-diagnostic-app/
Watch Video on how to Scan here: http://mymoto.com.ng/how-to-scan-your-car-with-obd-2-bluetooth/
Original Car Bluetooth (OBD 2) Scanner+Android Software+Video Tutorials on how to use.
• View live OBD engine data on your ANDROID PHONE. Connect to your vehicle Engine Control Unit.
• MEASURE the performance of your vehicle with BHP / Torque / 0-60 & Quarter Mile widgets
• RETRIEVE Fault Codes (DTCs) and CLEAR Check Engine lights – View fault descriptions using the built-in databases
• SEE what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more
• Find problems in your car before they happen e.g. Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120oC whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
• Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
• YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY RIDICULOUS SUMS OF MONEY to have your car scanned. Get this affordable gadget and scan your car yourself and know the likely problems. It will give you an accurate diagnosis of your car before taking it to your ‘mechanic’. ONCE YOUR VEHICLE’S ‘ENGINE CHECK’ LIGHT COMES ON, YOUR CAR NEEDS TO BE SCANNED.
All vehicles (1996+) should be OBD 2 compliant. The OBD 2 port is usually somewhere below the car steering. Works on vehicles made by Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mazda, Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, BMW, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc.